⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can't sync my king profile and my Facebook.

Options
jodihunter05
jodihunter05 Posts: 17 Level 2

I looked through the help things, and went to the one for this. When I go to king.com it doesn't give me the option to log in, so I can't sync the two

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

廾𝗂 @jodihunter05, welcome to the Community.

ℹ️ You can log in at king.com by clicking on the Log In tab on the top right corner of the screen.

(If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps).

• Then, log in using your King account username & password.
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings".
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync".
    • Select "Sync progress" & you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts. 🍭

• After you log in, select Candy Crush Saga.

🔻 Please note that your progress & Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts & all signed-in devices, but other items (like Boosters) are stored on your device & will not be synced.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @jodihunter05 @Miss_Dani,

Because you are going to the "Home" Page. Click "Games" at top left, will get you "Log In", on the right. Then "Click" that.

Complete URL is above.

Cyas & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

1/24/2021

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@jodihunter05 Hi and welcome, Some mobile browser do not show this correctly so we always advise to do this via a PC

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com/games
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Hope this helps

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

廾𝗂 @jodihunter05, welcome to the Community.

ℹ️ You can log in at king.com by clicking on the Log In tab on the top right corner of the screen.

(If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps).

• Then, log in using your King account username & password.
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings".
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync".
    • Select "Sync progress" & you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts. 🍭

• After you log in, select Candy Crush Saga.

🔻 Please note that your progress & Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts & all signed-in devices, but other items (like Boosters) are stored on your device & will not be synced.

• jodihunter05
    Options

When I go to king. Com this is what I get. There's no option to log in

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @jodihunter05 @Miss_Dani,

Because you are going to the "Home" Page. Click "Games" at top left, will get you "Log In", on the right. Then "Click" that.

Complete URL is above.

Cyas & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

1/24/2021

• jodihunter05
    Options

When I click that url this is what I get. I still don't get an option to log in, or for settings

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@jodihunter05 Hi and welcome, Some mobile browser do not show this correctly so we always advise to do this via a PC

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com/games
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Hope this helps

• jodihunter05
    Options

Thank you! I finally got it lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?