⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How To Beat HARD LEVEL 5957 In ONE TRY With IN-VIDEO SILENT TIPS

mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

Candy Crush Saga 5957 | HARD LEVEL | 1-Star ⭐ | ONE TRY | WITH IN-VIDEO SILENT TIPS

Date Played & Recorded: February 1, 2020 @ 10:37 PM CST

Device & Version: iPhone iOS Candy Crush Saga App

Level Type: Jelly Level

Degree Of Difficulty: HARD LEVEL

BLOCKERS: Licorice Swirls, 1-2-3-Layered Crystal Candies, Chocolate Spawners, Chocolates

OTHER FEATURES: Candy Frog, Candy Cannons, Teleporters, Conveyor Belts,

GOAL: Clear All The Jellies! 47 In 23 Moves

IMPORTANT TIPS:

I was disappointed with my first move. I used my Hand Switch to move the Color Bomb one square down on the board to place it side-by-side with the other Color Bomb below it on track 0:11. Unfortunately, it exploded instantly the moment the move was made, depriving me of the privilege of sweeping and clearing the board of the Powerful Combination which these were intended for.

The Candy Frog can help clear “hard to reach” area when it is “glowing” and at the “Fragtastic State” ( Track 0:20 ) by matching adjacent candies of the same color or matching Color Bomb + Striped same color candy anywhere.

Creating Powerful Candy Combinations to clear the board of BLOCKERS and to get better match possibilities is still the “best strategy” just like any other previous levels you’ve played ( Track 0:28 )

Glowing Candy Frog is a sign that it is in its “Frogtastic State” ready to smash, thereby clearing a square. This is found on Track 0:35.

Hope these TIPS help you beat or complete your level!

Good Luck!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?