“Swipe the stress away” ?

Options
ShakeySharpy
ShakeySharpy Posts: 3 Newbie
edited February 2021 in Discussions

This game should not be able to claim you can “Swipe the stress away” it should say this game will frustrate you and possibly make you angry, after 2 days shed load of lives boosters and adverts and not progressed 1 level!,

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ShakeySharpy Hi and welcome , Yes the game has got harder but something we just need to get on with and play to enjoy. I am struggling more now than i ever have but it is what it is

What level are you stuck on maybe we can get you some hints or tips or video help

• ShakeySharpy
    edited February 2021
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner Thank you for your offer of help, I am on level 5798, when ever I am in a race or an event it seems the game deliberately makes winning impossible candy’s have a delayed drop when the board appears to be set, and keys or fruits do not drop in time. As I have not spent a penny (and why would you when boosters do not guarantee success) on this game it feels like it is being made harder to force you to spend.

• ShakeySharpy
    Options

Still stuck!!! If the board won’t release the keys how are you supposed to beat it ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?