⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why won’t candy crush connect to internet

Options
Anne_Druet
Anne_Druet Posts: 54 Level 2
edited February 2021 in Support

Candy crush will not connect to internet. Not a problem with my device as internet works for everything else

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Anne_Druet Hi and welcome, Check your device and game are up to date and logout and restart you device then log back in andsee if this resolves your issue

If not are your getting any error messages and if possible can you provide a screenshot and let us know what device you are playing on

Thank you

• Anne_Druet
    Anne_Druet Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

This is what I get. Have closed app and restarted device multiple times. Turned WiFi on and off. Deleted off Facebook and tried again, same thing. Sometimes message appears no internet connection but I’m not having trouble with internet anywhere else. Been like this for 2 days. Playing on iPad

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,021 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can also check this information here (There was a connection error. Try again in a bit) that I hope you can understand to read it while mostly of players have asked this problem too.

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

By the way, this game's support community is Candy Crush Friends Saga (not Candy Crush Saga).

** If you have asked any questions/discussions on Candy Crush Saga, Reminder! Please join to ask here on Candy Crush Saga (Correct Area), thank you! 😊 **

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?