Mischka
Mischka Posts: 2 Newbie

I forgot my password and can't remember it

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,075 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you want to recover your password with your King Account 🤔

You can see aijaziqbal the Game Expert answers to players very insightful for similar your problem :

Can you get to king.com? If so, you can try logging in through king.com and enter your email address. You should see the "recover password". Not sure if you have to try to enter a password and then you get this or if you see it as soon as you type in your email. Either way, click on the recover password and it should send a temporary password to your email account. 

Thanks.

If you want to recover your account on Kin Community (this website) :

You make sure sign out your profile first, then you click on log in (on top right corner) again, then you can click on "forgot?" :

Then you write your correct email address to receive your email to recover your password :

I hope this helps! 😉

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Mischka Hi and welcome, @Diamond Lim has given you some very good information regarding recovering your password if you have a king account.

If you have a facebook account you will need to recover you password through facebook

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @Mischka and good day to you.

If you are not able to remember the password to access the email of which the reset password is being sent to, you may either recover the password of that email (please note that it will be sent to either your secondary email or your phone depending of the mode for the recovery of password) or contact the customer support of the email provider.

Please let us know if we have answered your questions of if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?