⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My team rewards are not loading and crowns aren't being counted in challenge

Options
cleigh1981
cleigh1981 Posts: 19 Level 2

I am no longer receiving my rewards from the team I am on and the crowns are not being counted in this week's challenge.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@cleigh1981 Hi and welcome . Please check your device and game are up to date, clear the cache from your app store or browser. log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this improves your issue

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello there @cleigh1981 and good day to you.

I hope you've followed the steps recommended by our Mr Freddy. As you mentioned that you are not receiving rewards from your F5 team challenges. There may be couple of reasons of this situation.

1. You have not been playing much and your team has continuously completed the challenges and collecting rewards whilst you were behind. This will happen if you didn't catch up and claim the rewards on time; or
    2. There's a graphic error on the scores points not adding up to the scores of any one of the challenges due to one of your teammates have left the group. The points scored by this person will be removed once he/she left the group. Thus, you and your team have to continue playing until your team reaches the required scores to collect the rewards.

Please let us know if any of the above information helps resolved your issues or if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you and happy gaming 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?