💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Skip level

Options
gmac45
gmac45 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Don’t know if this has been posted can you come up with something like pay gold bars to skip a level as a lot of people give up playing when being stuck for weeks 🤞😁

1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

I think it would be better for a discussion. It could go under as an idea. What do you prefer @Crazy Cat Lad ?

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

Also tag @Elsa.

skip level was refused in the previous posts...

However, pay gold bars to skip levels 🤔

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Timhung! Welcome to our community @gmac45! Have you seen the master list of ideas yet? I just looked at the list and I don't see that particular idea of what I think you are asking for - a booster that you would pay in order to skip a level. I went through the archives too and the only skip a level idea was to add it to the spinning wheel. Let's do this. Keep it open for now and let's tag @Crazy Cat Lad who speaks to the studio and would have a better idea if this could be a doable or not.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @gmac45 and @Elsa @Spinnifix @Timhung !

Many players have requested this for a long time and actually the feature was play tested in Diamond Digger Saga.

Instead of skipping levels, the Party Booster was created. When using the booster, it will will clear the whole board and almost pass it for you. This way you still a personal score, you can continue building the Candy Necklace (Build-a-Bot earlier) and the level will show that you played it.

So, the Party Booster is the level skip option, at least almost.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?