Comments - The levels in this week (8901-8945)

Options

Comments

• Purvi_Macwan
    Purvi_Macwan Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

8936 is very bad. Struggling for past 2 days. Have no boosters left. Any Tips/Tricks?

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

How on earth is 8944 doable? Completely stuck here. Its pretty much impossible to clear the frosting in the bottom right.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich this is indeed my new favorite place of interest. Thank you for the threads concerning the new levels released in the game each week.

Read all the comments. The game is definitely more difficult as we progress. The price you pay guys for being at the top! However, excellent playing 'cause you are here. 🤔

I always find it interesting that different people have difficulty or dislike different types of levels. Sometimes portals can drive me crazy.

What I really liked this week was not new. Somehow I was intrigued by the levels with the hidden UFO's.

• Purvi_Macwan
    edited March 2021
    Options

Off the topic but curious to know on what platform you guys playing this game. My Android and iPhone are always 90 levels behind than my Windows 10. Can someone shade a light why Samsung Android/iPhones are 90 levels behind than regular one and where else we can play all the current level.

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Purvi_Macwan greetings!

The mobile version of CCS and the browsers versions (both Facebook and the Kingdom) are 90 levels behind the Win 10 version.

The Win10 version is available from the Microsoft Store for the PC/laptop.

I play all the platforms/versions and work them together.

• Purvi_Macwan
    Options

Aah,,,Make sense. So is it safe to say that people who are playing 8901 - 8945 are playing on Win10 version and Win10 is the most advance across all the platform? I am seeing one user's (PriyaCandy) screenshots which is not Win10 version but a Mobile version. So not sure how did she gets it on Mobile. See below.

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Purvi_Macwan you can adjust the Win10 game just like any other window to any size you want!

This screenshot/capture is of the Windows 10 version of the game which I have resized to resemble my mobile. I can move it around my PC screen this way and put different things side by side, etc. It is most helpful.

@Purvi_Macwan I have tried numerous times to post my screenshot and get an error message when trying to do so. Editor is messing up again. I will post a screenshot later. Cannot report it along with a screenshot because I cannot post a screenshot!

Anyway the Win 10 version can look like the mobile version

• Scooterpie
    Options

🐻🤔❔ Editor is working this morning. @Purvi_Macwan below is a screenshot of my Win 10 Candy Crush game app resized to look like the mobile.

Not sure who to report the editor problem to: @Pounawea @Crazy Cat Lad here is what was a happening to me for at least 2 hours last night. This morning all is okay with the insert image. I could not use the insert image or copy and paste for a while last night.

• Purvi_Macwan
    Options

ScooterPie. I know what are you saying and knows very well that Win10 can be resized but I am referring below. Which clearly an Android Phone. So wondering which phone it up to date with Win10 version.

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Purvi_Macwan what you are showing me is a screenshot showing the top level as 8855. This is the highest level at present for the Android/mobile version

The Win 10 version is on level 8945.

Maybe I am misunderstanding the question?

The mobile and browsers versions are 90 levels behind. If you want to play the newer levels you need a laptop/PC running Windows 10 and then you can download the Candy Crush Win 10 app from the Microsoft Store.

This is the only way that I know of.

@bearwithme can you help out here? @Freddy_Falkner?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?