No lives and no beans

nanabananika
nanabananika Posts: 18 Level 2

I am a regular player with over 3000 levels.i have noticed a while a go I am not getting lives from my friends who play every day...I have personally ckecked, because on my list for sending lives and asking for them are friends who I see very often ...I have ask 4 of 28 I have on my list now if they are becoming my requests, when I am asking for lives...no ! I can send and ask normally...Where is the point of this game, when old player can not play the game as usually...I have no beans...I was stupid and try also to reinstall the game and lost all my boosters because of that....and that is not only the issue of fb...because I have the same problem on King. I am really thinking of stop playing this game after a years....because it is no point to use houndreds of life to play old levels without 3 stars to get beans....which I really need for playing...Why do I have all the time the same players for choose....how do I changed them.....perhaps they do not play the game anymore....no no....that is not the problem....one of my close friends is on my list and I keep asking her for help and she is not becoming my requests....can anybody help? Or I give up from playing....

Best Answer

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?