Candy Crush loads slowly/crashes

Options
Evan_Lei
Evan_Lei Posts: 295 Level 3

I went to the game on king.com and find out that frequently (1 in 4), the game doesn't load when I go to the play Candy Crush website and I have to reload it again. Sometimes the load time from starting Candy Crush is about 2 minutes or more.

When I log in to the Windows 10 app, it loads, but crashes, even though the game doesn't start! It takes at least 2-3 minutes to load the game because of background processes, high CPU/RAM usage, and other problems. The game crashes and exits without loading this game. The version is at least one behind.

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Evan_Lei Hi and welcome, For web version, check your windows and browser are up to date and clear the browser cache entirely. then restart your device and log back in see if this solves you loading issue. Currently i think it takes around a minute to load on my device but seems been this way for a while.

Windows 10 app i think takes roughly the same time to load for me, all you can do with this is reinstall and see if this solves your issue, but seems maybe other processes on your computer that maybe causing this. Have you looked at device processes to see what may be using up you memory etc

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Evan_Lei Hi and welcome, For web version, check your windows and browser are up to date and clear the browser cache entirely. then restart your device and log back in see if this solves you loading issue. Currently i think it takes around a minute to load on my device but seems been this way for a while.

Windows 10 app i think takes roughly the same time to load for me, all you can do with this is reinstall and see if this solves your issue, but seems maybe other processes on your computer that maybe causing this. Have you looked at device processes to see what may be using up you memory etc

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?