Starplay

daems
daems Posts: 6 Level 2
edited March 2021 in Support

Czn you please remove fake player. I was 2 nd uesterday with 36 wins. Today 2 players surpassed me. Just ‘player’ with 405 and ‘christine’ with’106’. Sorry, but not realistic . I did a lot and i dont mind being second... but this way... you just dont stand a chance. I want to just uninstall the app!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@daems Hi and welcome, This can happen quite often. they are not a fake player but they play off line and when its about to end or when they think they cannot be caught they then connect to the server again . Not really sportsman like but it happens and there is not much King can do in regards to this as its the persons choice to play offline if they wish.

I have had this happen various times to myself in some of the extra features and if they on the lower levels its easier for them to amass a lot of levels

Thank you

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend

As Freddy says, @daems the 'players' aren't fake they just haven't registered for a King account. 405 might seem unrealistic, but I completed 203 last week without really trying so twice that seems realistic to me.

Personally I would recommend that you ignore the 'players' and just play the game as best as you can.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,591 Level 5

@daems I was angry about the Player and wrote a post here. One of the members here explain me that before he had account he was Player too. His explanation reassures me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?