Star Tournament

Nigel0501Nigel0501 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited March 1 in Discussions

Dear Developers.

Please change levels to the Star Tournament. They are getting super boring. thank you.

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 40,766 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! I will tagging Candy Crush Moderators if they can help. 😊

@Sukanta_Biswas, @kiara_wael, @Freddy_Falkner, @aijaziqbal, @bearwithme or @wykoon

** If you have any questions on this game, please ask here on Candy Crush Support Community next time, thanks! 😊 **

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters 🌟

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & Community Hub! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• wykoonwykoon Posts: 6,435 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @Nigel0501 and warm welcome to this Community!

May I know what game are you referring to? Sounds like you're talking about Candy Crush Saga.

Have you reached the end of the map in CCSaga if that's what your frustration about? 😅

Let us know so we can provide you some insights and pass on your feedback, if necessary.

Cheers!

New to this Community? 🤔Here's a guide to help you 🧭

Do you have any issue with the game? 🆘 Go to our Help Center, contact King Support Team or simply visit any of the Support section of different Community for answer(s)🎯

For German, French and Spanish speakers, head to our International Corner 🌍

🤣😂Humour us! Share your funny stories here 😂🤣

Just Play. Have fun. Enjoy the Game 🎮

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 10,937 Candy Moderator

Hello @Nigel0501 and a very warm welcome to our Candylicious Community! I assume you are talking about the tournament you can only access if you are at the very end of the game and are waiting for the new levels to be released? I realize the levels may not be as challenging as the regular ones you face in these later episodes, but it is supposed to provide a bit of extra fun and challenge while players like you wait for the new levels to appear each Wednesday. We can certainly pass on your request. For some extra bit of fun, do you have any suggestions on how those levels could be more challenging for you?

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• BoybinaryBoybinary Posts: 75 Level 2

Make it so you can only use boosters you have earned in the tournament those who have stashes of boosters can easily win the tournament it would be way more impressive to win this way you are playing against the best crushers!

• Nigel0501Nigel0501 Posts: 3 Newbie

Thank you! I’m talking about candy crush saga. I’m wondering if the tram can change up the levels for the Star Tournament as it is a little boring playing the same levels over and over again during the tournament. Appreciate it.

• wykoonwykoon Posts: 6,435 Community Hub Moderator

Hi @Nigel0501 thanks for your feedback and suggestion.

I'll tag back @bearwithme to give you some insight about your idea. You may want to check out other King's game. My other favourite is Pyramid Solitaire Saga 😅 besides CCSaga.

Have a great day ahead 👍💕

New to this Community? 🤔Here's a guide to help you 🧭

Do you have any issue with the game? 🆘 Go to our Help Center, contact King Support Team or simply visit any of the Support section of different Community for answer(s)🎯

For German, French and Spanish speakers, head to our International Corner 🌍

🤣😂Humour us! Share your funny stories here 😂🤣

Just Play. Have fun. Enjoy the Game 🎮