Win 10 Game App - Resize It!

Options
Scooterpie
Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5

Click your restore down/up button (maximize/minimize) and grab at the top and slightly move your window where you can grab an edge or corner.

Click your mouse and hold on any corner or edge you choose and drag it to start resizing your window.

Play with it! Make it work your own way!

Move it all around that screen. Put it up next to something, something. Whatever you please. Own it!

I like mine to look like the mobile app!

🐻🤔

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Scooterpie Hi, Yes this is the way i like to play my game , also gives me ease to switch from game and community quite easily. Good for people to know

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options

Uh I'd like to put CCS in a small window too but it's not so simple. Ever since the events design changed into new square icons I find w10 app uncomfortable to manage. I stopped playing regularly so it's not a big deal, I guess.

Are you able to resize events? Does this happen only to me? 😅😅😅

@Scooterpie @Freddy_Falkner

• Freddy_
    edited March 2021
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty have my Soda game on at the moment, but normally i just minimize the screen first. would also add my laptop has a wuxga screen so one of the best screens available at the time.

Forgot yes the events i have to go to full screen on Saga to do these and then revert back to small on levels

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

What an interesting question @Pitty_Kitty!

Because at present my Laptop looks like this for events:

But my Desktop PC looks like this for events:

Both my Laptop and my Desktop PC at one time were sized correctly. During one of the updates my Desktop PC changed to the present format on events.❔❓❔

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited March 2021
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner soda works fine. It's just CCS events that stopped changing size when I enlarge or reduce the window. CCS map and homepage are manageable as usual though. If I enlarge CCS full screen then the events are manageable but that means I can't turn CCS into as small window. But if you say this is how it should work than okay. I was just wondering

I play on a laptop

• Freddy_
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty Yes i have to enlarge back just for events some reason it does not resize but playing levels its perfect

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@Scooterpie yes exactly! I wish my laptop app behaved like yours. It'd be so much easier to handle. But I'm glad to know this doesn't happen only to me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?