⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where has my new calendar and it's daily booster reward for playing daily disappeared to??

Options
pcw368
pcw368 Posts: 17 Level 2

Yesterday, Saturday, I could not find my calendar icon. I checked to see if it was perhaps an update available for the app.

I logged out and powered off my device. I then restarted it, logged into my Candy Crush Saga again but it still was missing. It is still AWOL this Sunday AM.

I hate missing a free booster and the calendar feature is cool telling me how many days in a row that I have played. Is there any hope of getting it back?

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@pcw368 Hi and welcome, The Daily treat calendar feature is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@pcw368 Hi and welcome, The Daily treat calendar feature is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

• pcw368
    Options

Thank you for answering so promptly. But on March 4th an update was done to Candy Crush Saga. A bit too much for a coincidence. Your answer does not have logic behind it. Since I started to play this game, I have always had a weekly calendar and a daily bonus booster. I presume this is a glitch in the last update and hope that the techs will resolve the problem on the 11th Mar. when they do the weekly update.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to the sweet King Community.

As Freddy told you, the temporary features and events of the King games, are test features that the Studio randomly throws to groups of players, so they are not always available and not for all players.

I'm glad you've been able to enjoy some of those features for so long, and that is precisely one reason why they don't appear in your game now. These functions sometimes fall to some players and other times to others. There are players who have never seen these features yet, and chances are, they will soon appear other in your game.

I hope now you see the logic.

We will be here for anything you need.

Thank you and keep enjoying

• pcw368
    Options

I will use my logic and the facts to tell you that the newest update of Thursday 18 March just fixed the problem. Normally there is a new update every Thursday. There was no update on March 11. For some reason known only to King, the missing calendar, as a result of the March 4 update was a glitch and not the natural course of the game. By the way, my calendar has now been reset to zero which, according to earlier discussions on this site, was not supposed to happen and that we were still supposed to get a daily calendar booster if it did go missing. I am out 14 boosters. If you are representing King, you just lost my confidence in your reply to me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?