Comments - The levels in this week (8991.. 9000 - 9035)

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited March 2021
    Options

@Purvi_Macwan

Wow .. what an exceptional reply .. if none could pass it doesn't mean that i did not .. even u know very well that the levels doesn't need any experts or talents .. just need the famous "lucky board " ...

I passed it w/o single booster.. ya thats true i didn't record the same .. otherwise u would hv shut ur mouth .. my bad ...

Anyway .. my bad i replied u !! 🙆🙆🙆

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Someone will get hurt. Lets enjoy the game and

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hey...

Hey!

Everyone who has gotten to this point has used boosters (some more than others), even some of Johnny's vids contain booster usage; so TF what?!?

Get over it.

Shut the Hell up about that, let's continue to crush...

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I never said it in this way 👇👇👇.. taking me wrong !!! 👇👇👇

I never said i passed all levels w/o boosters .. i will try to pass it w/o boosters .. i was very happy when i did it w/o boosters (9003) ..

But now spoilt my mood ..

Honestly i should not have replied to anyone...

Bye guys .. 👋👋👋

Leaving the community forever .. 👋👋👋

Goodluck n Goodbye to all 👍👍

😊😊

• Spieler_8675309
    edited March 2021
    Options

Dammit, @Purvi_Macwan; now look what ya did!

But sister @laxmibhandary, maybe let the cooler heads prevail.

Pinch some other comments (or something), do what ya wanna do; no problems (that borrowed comment is true, BTW).

Try not to let that other so & so spoil ya mood, but enjoy ya day (& weekend).

And to everyone else (with or w/o boosters), let's pass those levels by any means necessary...

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Its the nature of the game these days where so many levels are simply slot machines, where you have to keep plugging away until the game relents and lets you past. Its not hard to see why there is disbelief that 9003 could be passed without boosters, but if you get that lucky board where boosters are continuously created out of thin air, even a level as garbage as 9003 can be passed. I'm pretty sure i'd still be stuck at 9003 if we werent given the free boosters after passing 9000.

Which is why i was pleasantly surprised with the final episode- i have found a lot of the levels in it required a bit of thought, but could all be done without boosters- barring the slot machine of 9023, and 9026 before the moves were increased. This episode has the right mix of fun, strategic and hard levels and would like to see more of this in future. Caveat- i don't know what 9023 is like and if its been tweaked and have no interest in going back to find out!

One other observation- a big increase in the use of yellow, orange and purple in levels- which created a slight issue in that the yellow and orange frogs now look very similar and it can be confusing knowing what colour you are meant to be collecting.

• Purvi_Macwan
    Purvi_Macwan Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Some people better off than spreading lies or misguiding other members.

• Spieler_8675309
    edited March 2021
    Options

quote:

One other observation:

A big increase in the use of yellow, orange and purple in levels, which created a slight issue in that the yellow and orange frogs now look very similar and it can be confusing knowing what colour you are meant to be collecting.

Yep, & here's that thread.

Got some interesting replies in it, like the one (from the ambassador) that seems to question your device &/or its configuration; as if the game is operating perfectly.

¡Hola, Isa!

But what's up with that?

¿Qué pasa?

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Now i m at level 9026

My profile (GBs collected ) pics and boosters pics are below

For the time being manage with this TRUTH !!

AND 9003 PIC (chk boosters) ( i dont know to post that link )( pic is before reporting the level) now level changed and i passed revised level (still hard)

Changes will be only in lollipops or switch .. coz i use only these two boosters to pass the levels and that is the TRUTH ..

For the time being i can PROVE ONLY this much .. i know above EVERYTHING cant prove that i play w/o boosters (most of the levels)

From the time i joined this community i only encouraged everyone to play w/o boosters .. COZ KING is RICH now !!! And we are only FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY !!! No patience left in people.. so are in a rush to finish they spend plenty of boosters !! Here king takes advantage !! Creates impossible levels ... this same Cycle every week running !!!

STAY CALM AND U CAN ...

***NO NEED TO PROVE ANYONE HERE BUT WITH THESE ALLEGATIONS MORE SAD I AM ***

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?