🔮🍬 Would like to see a new Booster Machine in the game?

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,430 Friends Moderator
    Divine! Love it and wouldn't mind the new feature to replace the Booster Wheel and Treat Calendar, if the rewards are bigger and better.

Thanks for tagging me @FlaringCrystal120 and @Diamond Lim

@Crazy Cat Lad I think the idea is great. 

I just wonder why a counter has been introduced in the daily calendar when it has no use. Shouldn't there even be a badge for this? I mean, if the counter has a high number from 30, as with the necklace?

• Nwosu
    Nwosu Posts: 11,112 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Divine! Love it and wouldn't mind the new feature to replace the Booster Wheel and Treat Calendar, if the rewards are bigger and better.

Voted ✔️

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

🆒

👏👏

🙌

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited March 2021

@Alienscar @3family @maryjane117 @Nix66

You will be guaranteed a Booster every day from this new machine, but the further up you get on the meter, meaning the more consecutive days you login you have the chance to win more than just one Booster.

You can win Two, three, four, five, six or more Boosters every day. The further up you are on the meter, the more extra Boosters you can win.

The Jackpot will be available only when hitting the 30 days, but on the way there you have the chance to win more than one Boosters every day you login.

Like here above, you will get the reward for 15 daily logins and then have a chance to win a Candy Hammer, Color Bomb, Striped & Wrapped, Lucky Candy Swedish Fish and a Coconut Wheel extra on top of that (Boosters shown in the machine).

@rajdeeptb The Bubblegum Troll didn't see any Gold Bars in his crystal ball I'm afraid.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,613 Legend
    I don't know, depends on... (please comment)

@Crazy Cat Lad Thanks for the additional information.

So based on your fifteen day example what you are proposing is that I give up the guaranteed nineteen boosters I would get at the moment to have the chance of winning twenty (maybe more). Not forgetting that the old wheel would give me the chance of winning 105 booster over the same fifteen day period if I could hit the jackpot.

Simple question is am I guaranteed a minimum of two boosters a day from the new machine?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

@Alienscar Yes, you have the chance to win 105 Boosters in 15 days from the Booster Wheel if you hit the Jackpot every day.

However, when you get to day 30 in the new machine, you will have the chance to win the Jackpot every day as well, as long as you login every day.

The amount of guaranteed Boosters is not decided, but the new machine will give more rewards than the Wheel and Calendar combined if you play daily.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hopefully there aren't always the same boosters. I would like to have more UFOs and party boosters. Because I never have.

• Shilviya18
    Shilviya18 Posts: 1,672 Level 4

Voted!

• 3family
    3family Posts: 47 Level 2

Thanks for the further info. One further question if you don’t mind. What happens on day 31? Do we return to day 1 and a new 30 day challenge is set or do we continue on at the maximum level?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,613 Legend

Quote @Crazy Cat Lad: However when you get to day 30 in the new machine, you will have the chance to win the Jackpot every day as well, as long as you login every day.(end quote)

I take it you mean we will have the chance to win the jackpot once every thirty days, and not once every day after we have logged in for thirty days?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?