Treat Calender

Options
greddycandy
greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
edited March 2021 in Discussions

Hi everyone

My idea is that the treat calendar works on not missing a day of play. You start on day one and work your way to day seven, everyday after that you receive day 7's rewards. Unless you miss a day of play...you have to start from day one again. So basically don't miss a day of play! But Day 7's reward should be a bit more enticing though, a bit more Oomph to it

Hope you like my idea.

Thanx

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @greddycandy !

I moved your feedback from Ideas to Discussions.

Don't miss out to check the page HERE as well!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,777 Legend
    edited March 2021
    Options

That is a great idea @greddycandy and I would have voted for it.

Reading between the lines I think something similar to your suggestion is on the way, but you will have to wait thirty days instead of seven. Check out the poll at the top of the Discussion Board titled 'Would You Like To See A New Booster Machine'.

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

Thanx

Yes I have read it, just not sure if you gain or lose...most players need the boosters they get from treat calendar and booster wheel everyday.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,777 Legend
    Options

I would say it is a very rare kind of player that doesn't need the free boosters that are gained from the Booster Wheel and Daily Treat Calendar.

Crazy_cat_lad seems to be promising that the new device will provide more boosters than the Wheel and Calendar on a daily basis, with the promise of a bigger jackpot as well. Fingers crossed this turns out to be the case.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?