Friend grouping

Options
Boybinary
Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5

How does ccs come up with the friend grouping list? They really should place the people that are in the same episode level together for instance I am in the highest levels for Windows 10 9036 thru 9080 the closest person to me in my friend group is on level 6200 it really is not fair when you are limited to 45 levels a week in the level race and they are unlimited! It just seems to me they should group according to current episode standing.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,708 Legend
    Options

@Boybinary I understand your problem, but the issue for the designers is that every player can make similar requests.

Why I am grouped with people older than me? Why I am grouped with people that spend a lot of money on the game, etc.

In many ways no matter what they do the designer's can't please everyone.

I am not sure, but I think a better solution might be to allow players with only 45 levels to play to opt out of the friend grouping. Alternatively it might be better if everyone was free to choose their own friends.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

The groups of players are randomly selected and put together. There are always test groups. The player groups can be changed at any time. I'm sorry if it doesn't help you. The developers and the studio are already looking for the best way to help the players.

• ellieshines206
    ellieshines206 Posts: 41 Level 2
    edited April 2021
    Options

(Edit by CM: Personal Information)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?