Timed Boosters

Colleen12
Colleen12 Posts: 694 Level 4
edited March 2021 in Discussions

I play Fantastic Five and am fortunate to achieve the 7000 points regularly in order to receive the timed boosters with my team. The problem is, and this has happened more than once is the rewards are activated without actually selecting the claim button. I play on multiple devices so when the rewards are given on the first device why would I claim them if you have no lives left. If I switch to another device I cannot claim them. If I go back to the first device the one hour timer has already been activated and I have to wait for a life. This also happens with the music box when I reach the key or any other Candy Crush challenge with timed boosters.

I am sure this question has been asked several times, but has it ever been answered or resolved. Is there no way to claim the rewards on a device where it would actually benefit the player?

Thanks

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,590 Legend

@Colleen-12 you are correct a means of selecting when you take a reward, whether that reward is a timed booster, or not has been requested more than once. I think I am right in saying that you aren't even allowed to suggest this idea anymore in the Idea Forum. As far as I know the issue has never been resolved.

Personally, when my F5 team is approaching the 7000 points I have learnt not to log into the gane until I know I will be able to fully use the timed boosters. This isn't ideal as this results in periods were I could be playing for ten minutes or so, but don't because there is a chance I will gain a timed booster that I will have to waste.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?