Sweet Cinema and beanstalk

Options
greddycandy
greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5

Hi just a thought why not make or bring back sweet cinema and make it a permanent feature as well make the bean stalk a permanent feature. It would be great way to get booster to get over those hard levels.

Comments

• Priyacandy
    Priyacandy Posts: 797 Level 3
    Options

Me to same feeling.. can anyone help with this question ⁉️.. @Diamond Lim , @Pounawea , @bearwithme ..

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Priyacandy and @greddycandy - I can understand why you would like to always have these features, however the studio has created many different fun ways to get boosters and are always looking for new ways too - like the chocolate box, so they rotate the features amongst the players worldwide. I have never had the sweet cinema and only got the chocolate box a few weeks ago. I used to have the daily calendar but that disappeared awhile ago, but I know I’ll get something else just as good if not better.

So don’t worry if you don’t get the beanstalk or sweet cinema all the time because there are other great things out there, like the chance for gold bars with the episode race or good boosters thru the daily spin of the wheel. 😊

• Priyacandy
    Priyacandy Posts: 797 Level 3
    Options

Thank you for your answer..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?