Most levels completed in a week?

Options
King_Neal
King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4

Well @Crazy Cat Lad and @Pounawea, I saw something today that just completely baffled me, something I have never seen in all my years of playing Candy Crush Saga.

It appears that someone has completed 5001 levels in a week! Is this even possible? Maybe a glitch or someone hacked the game?

I’ve seen a lot of levels done in a week before, but never more than 300 to 400 or so.

Has anyone else seen this many levels done in a week before? What’s the highest anyone else has seen or done?

Personally, I think there is some kind of hacking or manipulation of the stats going on. I’ve seen other extremely strange scores and things before, and suspected something funny was going on, but just kind of ignored them until I saw this.

Comments

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

I agree that this seems impossible! Even if someone is willing to spend a lot of time and money on this game, I doubt that he can reach such numbers!

• King_Neal
    Options

Gonna tag a few game experts and see if they have any ideas...

Hello long time Candy Crush Saga players:

@Miss_Dani @Elsa @MightyWolf @DieOmimi @Spinnifix @Nix66 @Origins7_Dale @Scooterpie @siti_payung @FlaringCrystal120 @Priyacandy @Tzvi_Marcu @bearwithme

Have you ever seen anything like this before, or have a reasonable explanation of how this could be?

This new player just appeared in my group today out of nowhere. It seems like King is messing with the groups lately. There used to be around 80 players in my local “pod”, which I have recognized over the years. Now it looks like there are only 30, and I don’t see a lot of the old familiar names in my leaderboard.

I just see changes and strange things and wonder...

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

@nnarkis the reason for this is they are playing offline and then reconnect when they think the race is over or its impossible for them to be passed. Hence they pop up from nowhere with these records. Although it's not really a fair way of playing there is not a lot that can be done to prevent it.

• King_Neal
    Options

Thanks @FlaringCrystal120, I guess that makes some sense, but 5001!?!

Also, as I mentioned, I’ve never seen this player in my group before. Brand new I guess? That’s a lot off offline play to save up!

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Have you checked whether there is any new update on the app and what device and model that you are playing now? Hopefully, you have done all the necessary troubleshooting steps as usual and to also check for your device compatibility with the app.

• Priyacandy
    Priyacandy Posts: 797 Level 3
    Options

I think it's really fake.. no one can do in one week that much levels..

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi @nnarkis, @arwen777 @FlaringCrystal120 @Yosca @Nix66, @Priyacandy, @Miss_Dani,

Well that *5001 Levels in a week, beats the player I have in my group, who did *3300 Level in a week.

I personally did, *481 Levels In 24 Hours My Personal Best.

Wasn't even trying to do a high number, just worked out that way. It was a while ago. *Saga had a special on one weekend, had free time, took the offer, ended up with that number. I was trying to get to the end of the game, if memory serves, had the 5 Level Build-a-Bot, had (F5) Teams, & additional *Side / Mini Games, like *Lucky Beans, had the *Free Spin Wheel, etc...

To say I was tired, wouldn't be overstating it. (hehe) If I was younger, who knows what I might have ended up with.

There are players with a lot of free time, like disabled people, etc... Who play to take their minds off their suffering, along with having *Pensions because of their disabilities.

So no, not really unusual, because man is great, but he is also fallen.

• 481 Levels In 24 Hours My Personal Best - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

• 3300 Levels In One Week By Johar - 8th On List - Highest I Have Seen So Far - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

Look at @rajdeeptb.

He has been at the *Top of the *Masters Trophies List, since it started. He is very close to having every *Diamond Trophy in the game. There are some, we can't get now, because of *Glitches, that stopped us from the *Golden Crown, but can't be won by *Sugar Stars, because the board is too small, reproducing Chocolate, which waste moves, etc... So until the Studio fixes it, not much can be done.

• See *Pages 40 / 41 & 49, has more info for you!

As you know, I do the *Tips, *Scoring, etc... on it.

*Be sure to see:

• 1st - Gold Metal & *300 Gold Bars!
    • 2nd - Silver Metal & *200 Gold Bars!
    • 3rd - Bronze Metal & *100 Gold Bars!

Trust this helps.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/19/2021

• King_Neal
    edited March 2021
    Options

Thank @Origins7_Dale, I thought you might come up with some detailed insights into this amazing feat. Your analysis certainly helps seeing that some pretty amazing things are possible given certain circumstances when humans are involved.

I am still a bit skeptical. There are 7 days to complete levels for this contest times 24 hours in a day times 60 minutes in an hour = 10,080 minutes to complete 5001 levels. That is an average of a level every 2.02 minutes for 7 straight days, 24 hours a day with no sleep. I don’t know about you, but I rarely complete any level in 2 minutes and there is no way I could stay awake for 7 straight days. Let’s say 4 hours of sleep every night for 6 nights is 1440 minutes less, leaving 8640 minutes to complete 5001 levels resulting in 1 minute 44 seconds to finish each level on average.

Also, still over two days left to do levels, so it was done even faster than my calculations show. There was still two and a half days left when I took my screenshot, so that’s 3600 less minutes to accomplish the levels plus 4 hours a night sleep for 4 nights is another 960 minutes less = 4560 minutes from the 10080 available is 5520 minutes to do 5001 levels. This works out to around 1 minute 6 seconds to do each level.

Edit: Your 481 levels in a day works out to 3 minutes per level on average, two minutes per level if you did it in 16 hours.

I guess in theory it is possible, but still having a hard time believing it...

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @nnarkis,

Didn't look into the numbers. But you do understand my point, high numbers can be done, up to a point. If your numbers are correct, then the odds are, it might have been a *Hack, or perhaps other players in the family picked up where this player left off, like brothers or sisters, cousins, etc...

It might be a *Combined work. That takes care of the sleep part of it. The average time per level is the problem. However, I have seen very fast times posted on other games, that are mind boggling. So hard to say, without more info.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/19/2021

• King_Neal
    Options

Good point on the team effort thing @Origins7_Dale, it would certainly solve the sleep problem.

One more piece of “evidence” - leaderboard says their current level is 5001, so these were the first 5001 levels in the game and were done this week. For some reason, the rank is only 18. Wouldn’t the rank be much higher after completing 5001 levels?

I was well over 100 by the time I hit 5000 and I played lots of levels before the rank system was even implemented. Another thing that makes me wonder...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?