Booster for adds missing

Options
shawnmsmall35
shawnmsmall35 Posts: 2 Newbie

Is there a specific reason why for the past 2 days I have not been able to watch adds to receive free boosters. I relied on this feature when stuck on a level and now it seems to be missing.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,286 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3
    Options

Oh wow I have never had that option in my game but would really love too!! Is there a way I can get that feature?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,985 Legend
    Options

Hello @maryjane117 as kiara_wael explains above there nothing you can do to get the sweet cinema, all you can do is wait and hope. As with a lot of the game’s features the boosters for ad watching is only available to a randomly chosen group of players.

• dawnhds
    dawnhds Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I wish I had known you were just using us as test subjects. I thought there was something wrong with my phone. I lost all the boosters I had built up when I uninstalled and reinstalled the candy crush app. Now I've just been stuck on a hard level. No ads boosters kind of sucked some of the joy out of the game for me.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,985 Legend
    Options

Hello @dawnhds personally I am leaning towards us not being test subjects. Features like the sweet cinema, Episode Race and Daily Treat Calendar have been around for years making it highly unlikely that they are tests.

The unfortunate fact seems to be that some of the features that people like are only available to some of the player population, and not all of it. It would also appear to be a fact that having access to a particular feature does not mean you will keep it.

I am sorry to hear that you lost all of your boosters, as I am sure you are aware this was because your boosters are saved on the memory of your device and not on King's game servers. By reinstalling the App you cleared the associated memory.

If you paid for any of your boosters I believe you can get these back by contacting King directly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?