Is it possible to get sugar stars on level 3312?

Options
lldcc
lldcc Posts: 3 Newbie

I have been trying to get sugar stars on level 3312 for 7 days. Is there only a very remote possibility of getting sugar stars on this level? I can win this level and have even used boosters and can't come anywhere near 500,000 points. It also seems like the sugar crush doesn't kick in consistently and when it does the added points are dinky. I'd like to know if there's a better chance of getting struck by lightning than winning sugar stars on this level. Thank you.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,268 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

This level has changed, The distance from one star to another is very far. I previously got 3 stars, but when trying again only got one star, but not possible, try to generate a Colorbomb or combine Striped Candy with Wrapped Candy.

Good Luck

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@lldcc Hi and welcome, Yes got to agree with you and @kiara_wael on this one, seems impossible or needs a very lucky cascade at the end. got the in the past before a lot of the changes came in and have tried this again and only managing 1 star never mind getting close to sugar stars, but you will find this on certain levels. some seem like they are impossible to get

• lldcc
    Options

Thank you for your replies. For the past seven days I have tried many color bomb/striped candy combos and boosters without luck. If there is an almost unobtainable chance to get sugar stars on a level, then the level should not be presented as it being possible. Last week I was playing that special event where you'd get prizes if you obtained a diamond trophy. What good is that if there are levels where it is virtually impossible to get sugar stars - and - it doesn't become apparent until you've played a level for days. A player also doesn't know when a level may or may not have this problem. I would like to report this as an issue and get an actual answer from King or a King developer. How can I do that? I have tried to ask them but all I ever get is a canned answer from a bot that is not helpful. Thank you. .

• Freddy_
    Options

@lldcc Hi Again, Unfortunately i do not think it is one of those things you will get an answer on other than its possible. There are levels like this in the game and most will tell you they deem them impossible now to get sugar stars on now when in the past before the changes you could. Most of the effort i goes into just knowing the level is passable and new levels

When you get the auto reply reply to it help needed but you may still not get an answer

• lldcc
    Options

Hi Freddy, thanks for the reply. I did reply to the bot canned response and you're right - got no answer back! Do you know, how do people report issues/problems and actually have someone at King look at them? Thanks!

• Freddy_
    Options

@lldcc With great difficulty some times. Certain questions always seem to be bounced back from support. They tend to deal with the major issues like purchase issues etc. A lot of the other answers you will tend to get from here in the community, but when it comes to things like this we can only give you our opinions. whether we are right or wrong is another thing.

• yannicoskar
    yannicoskar Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

cela rapporte quoi de plus les étoiles en sucre ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?