⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1488

Options
Tryphanea
Tryphanea Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, I'm on level 1488 and I get the messages server error and contacting app store (nothing happens) and my treat calendar is stuck on 26 days and I have no daily wheel bonus.

thank you

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,930 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welocme to our Community

Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• Tryphanea
    Tryphanea Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi

What I forgot to mention was that I play Candy Crush on my PC and I guess I play the free version where you only get 5 Lives, so I'm still stuck on level 1488 and I don't get any bonuses so I have no chance of advancing. Can you help?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Tryphanea Hi and welcome,

All versions are free it is a free game with the option of additional purchases. As for the bonuses these are given to groups of randomly selected people, so you may not be in one of the groups at present. All you can do is make sure your device and game are up to date, if you playing via a browser clear the cache, log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves your issue

For level 1488 can you post a screenshot of your starting level and will try to find you a help video, but due to some people having levels changed around, would need a screenshot to make sure i find correct version

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?