iPhone X vs Samsung s8

Options
kimkluijtmans
kimkluijtmans Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I’ve been googling but can’t seem to find an answer.

My wife and I both play on a different device. She gets all of these races for gold, boosters for hours, ability to watch a commercial for extra boosters up front or after. She plays on a Samsung s8, I play iPhone X and don’t get any of these.

this week she finished 400+ levels because of all of these boosters and I did 36 😂

how do I get her version? Help!

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2021
    Options

quote:

iPhone X vs Samsung s8

Hey there, welcome to the forum; but you (probably) cannot get the same version as your wife (just don't let that lead to any marital issues!).

Because it seems like you're not part of an experimental test group (of lab rats) that has those features, see here.

Some (like your wife) will get adverts & others won't, different people get different features.

So you just have to deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but (try to) have fun.

And do not delete the game in an attempt to receive the feature, as any accumulated boosters/received game lives would also be deleted; see this.

You're basically at the mercy of those tasked with maintaining the game on whether or not you ever get those features.

Lab rats, such adorable little creatures.

It's not an Apple vs. Android device issue, BTW...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?