⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

the spinning Booster Wheel

Options
rderemer
rderemer Posts: 14 Level 2
edited July 2021 in Support

I have hit the claim button on the three stars and it will not give me the reward for them it usually stops at another spot lice a color bomb is anyone else having this happen to them?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @rderemer 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Did you update the latest version of this game and use stable Internet Connection on this game? 🤔

If yes but it's still not worked, how can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope you can receive your rewards back. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

I will also tagging Candy Crush Moderators if they can help another solution. 😊

@Sukanta_Biswas, @kiara_wael, @aijaziqbal and @bearwithme

Anyway, in the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderators @Elsa and @wykoon, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

You hit the jackpot in Candy Crush. Please check your event file to see if it has been deposited. Sometimes it is deposited there immediately !! You can find your inventory under your rank when you click on it.

Good luck

If my answer helped you, then please confirm with NO or Yes.

Many Thanks

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @rderemer - you have been given some good advice. When the wheel landed on the three stars did the screen then show all the boosters you just won by hitting the jackpot or did it stop there but it didn’t show you anything?

If it showed you all the boosters you won, then like @Spinnifix said, they should have been immediately added to your backpack. If it didn’t show anything then there was an obvious glitch and the advice @Diamond Lim offered should help. However I would only de-install and re-I stall the game as a last resort because you will lose any lives and boosters you have saved since these are only stored locally on your device.

• kroeter
    kroeter Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

cant get to it anymore it says i have no internet

• Timon45
    Timon45 Posts: 441 Level 3
    Options

Before I spin I was touching the 3 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ I claimed all of the boosters

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,196 Legend
    Options

Hello @kroeter issues with the Internet can easily be at your end rather than an issue with the game.

Please try the standard troubleshooting techniques to see if they help with your problem

Check that your game app is up to date. Clear your App cache, or if playing via an internet browser clear the history/.temp files. Log out of your game, restart your device and then log back in.

With your game open, disconnect your wifi, and wait 30 seconds before reconnecting it.

If none of this works please take a screenshot of any error message that you get and post your question in the Support area of the game that you play.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@kroeter If updating and restarting doesn't help, please let us know what device and the model you play on.

• Timon45
    Timon45 Posts: 441 Level 3
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?