Feedback on levels 9306-9350 - How do you feel about the bombs?

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited April 2021 in Discussions
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 9306-9350!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 9306-9350 directly to the people behind the levels!

his week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Which level was the most special and caught your eye? Was there any level that was different in way?

2 What level was the hardest? Which level was the hardest candy to crush?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

In the previous releases many levels have featured the Candy Bombs. These tricky candies that count down and you will need to clear before they explode. We want to know how feel about them.

Please vote here below what you think about the Candy Bombs!

Feedback on levels 9306-9350 - How do you feel about the bombs? 19 votes

Divine! They are a nice challenge on a level.
26%
Albert_HeinrichJohn_58011Michael-6candyujwalAfreenFaisal12 5 votes
Sweet, even though they can be tricky.
15%
Spieler_8675309Moh1977KOTESH9 3 votes
Salty! They are not my thing.
31%
Peter_TornarosfizaaaChipadeeRemano88pytnrdpillow6 6 votes
Depends..... (please comment)
26%
Tzvi_MarcuScooterpiekiara_waelBoybinaryMagic_Mixer 5 votes

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,784 Level 5
    Depends..... (please comment)

Oh Yeah! New Levels!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4

Just getting into it. Passed first two without any issues. Hopefully the rest is the same

Good Luck everyone

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited April 2021

Brilliant first episode for me. The Candy gods was on my side when boards were dished up. IGB's were used out of choice and not necessity.

Levels 9306 - 9309 were the appetizers, with 9315 - 9320 the perfectly marbled Wagyu Steak as the main course, with the dessert being the episode.

It would have been the perfect episode, bar Level 9319. This was the only level without Sugar Stars. 14/15 Sugar Stars, 15/15 Golden Crowns, the closest I got to a perfect episode.

Enjoyed the Samantha levels the most.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the next episode.

PS, a damper for me was that the episode race was MIA.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited April 2021

First two episodes are very easy.

The first level, 9306, and the second and second last levels of the second episode, 9322 and 9334, are probably the hardest ones i've encountered so far. 9334 in particular, you will need to make lots of stripe combos to clear all the waffles.

Probably enjoyed 9315 the most from the first episode, with the various bits and pieces you have to do to release the cherries, and 9330 from the second.

• Michael-6

Final episode very straightforward too. Probably has the most interesting levels of the three. Think 9349 and 9350 are my favourites from the week.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 210 Level 3

Just done the first episode, and will never achieve this again. Full Win Streak yes and all PGB selected. Perfect episode in two ways. First all Sugar Stars. Second no IPBs used to help. Not a single LH, or FS used. Either quite lucky or too easy on release. Freddo the Frog was there several times to clear Toffee Swirls, Licorice Curls, and guide the cherries home, keeping an eye on Color bomb cannons. The level where the Magic Mixers were in the corners and hard to get, can pass the level without destroying them, no panic, with the Lucky Candy PGB. The last level in the episode enjoyable to use the frog to take the 4 Mixers which were required. Expecting harder levels just around the corner.

• Albert_Heinrich

@John_58011, you are in trouble with the frog gods. We found out last week is is Samantha and not Freddo. You can call her Sam for short, but before that you have to make it up to her. How I do not know

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited April 2021

On a scale of 1 - 10 the first episode must be a 9 for me. Based on that, the second episode has to be a 7 for me.

Level 9321 was a tough one for me. Probably just a poor board or I must have missed something. The best was Level 9335.

This episode was not as straightforward as the previous one. Planned moves and careful maneuvering was the order of the day for me. other that that not bad at all. This too was a Diamond Trophy, albeit with the use of IGB to get some of the levels done.

Golden Crowns was 15/15 and Sugar Stars 7/15

@Michael-6, well done.

I am contemplating whether or not to finish it off. Been at it for almost two hours.

Win Streak now at 318

• Michael-6

I was originally going to leave the last episode to tomorrow but was on a roll so ploughed ahead with it. The best episode, i think, if you do decide to keep going!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?