This little game is beginning to impress me

Options

As is generally the case, this post is directed toward no one in particular and expected to draw responses from roughly the same... but if any under the employ of King happen to find themselves (for whatever reason) reading these words, then it's to you that I would just like to say:

"This little game is legitimately beginning to impress me;"

The degree of my involvement with this little app has become something of a point of contention among the folks with which I'm (at least casually) acquainted and who share my peripheral vicinity; (the shorthand word would be "friends" I suppose, however I would argue that that term carries with it a number of associative implications for which most of them haven't qualified).... #Semantics 🤓

The prevailing sentiment is that I'm wasting my time with my constant crushing, and that I should perhaps be endeavoring to (I don't know) DO something more.... EDifying or proDUCtive with my time. 😐

Uh-huh.

It's not as though my detractors will be publishing THEIR memoirs any time soon, and they look at me as though I'm speaking a foreign language when I attempt to explain that I feel precisely the same way regarding their collective TV fetishes📺🤤🚫;

at least the game engages my 🧠 instead of atrophy-ing it:

I blew through the first 5 thousand or so levels really without much difficulty-- and while it could be pointed out that I've made something of a spectacle of myself in these forums singing a different tune entirely *"If any level deserves the "nightmarishly hard" designator..." comes most immediately to mind* well, touché. 🤺For my riposte I should hope that my (as yet) 242 episode win streak might serve as credential to my being no slouch --

but by now in mid-range 6000s, it's becoming increasingly evident that the proverbial gloves have come off.

It was earlier today, specifically during the crescendo of the veritable slugfest which is level 6492 that I really finally began to understand just what it is about Candy Crush Saga that has kept me as captivated as it unarguably has *to the extent of alienating myself from my (🤢)contemporaries:

and compelled me to endeavor to articulate this (still articulating) thought which I suppose is this:

It boggles my little Luddite mind by no small measure that a game with this relatively absurd degree of complexity should

a) ever have been developed, maintained, and exist in the first place

b) be so freely and readily available to any who hear its siren's song, and

c) that I, and untold millions of others, should devote the requisite time and attention to prove themselves capable to the task of solving these now -- over 10 thousand is it(?!) -- levels.

It all strikes me as pretty remarkable really, and I guess I just wanted to acknowledge that (with my 👴🍑).

So hey, "thanks" I guess is what I'm trying to say. 🙏

-- 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣💩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?