Cheating

buckie19001buckie19001 Posts: 5 Newbie
edited May 11 in Discussions

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 17,046 Ambassador

Hello and welcome

You posted on the wrong page. Your game is Candy Crush. Please note it, otherwise we will get confused. I see your picture and do not see anything bad about it. I only see that the internet connection is wrong. Please log out, update and clear the cache and log in again. Then it could be okay. Please also check your internet connection.

Good luck

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🎲 Game - competition 7.5. - 21.5.2021 🍭

🍟   Badge - Event   🥧

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• buckie19001buckie19001 Posts: 5 Newbie

The person that is number 1 is cheating. Lkjhfd plays off line, uses cheat engine.

To bad no one at candy crush seems to care.

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 17,046 Ambassador

Hello! @buckie19001

The players who play are not all available in the community. I would therefore like to ask you to write to customer service under Contact. Please add your picture and write everything very clearly. Only they can help you!

Many Thanks

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Good Luck

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🎲 Game - competition 7.5. - 21.5.2021 🍭

🍟   Badge - Event   🥧