⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why do I need to play a level over 50 times to pass

Options
helzbelzuk
helzbelzuk Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm almost at level 4000.

Not gona lie, it's taken years and I'm not giving up so fast.

But OMG it does not seem fair that I need to play one level so MANY times to pass it. My kid recently started playing and I remembered how fun it was to complete 5 levels in a row first time. Now it is arduous.

I quit playing for a whole year because of it. I restarted recently and remembered why I stopped.

Seriously. Sometimes I pass a nightmare level after 5 attempts and then I get to an easy level and it takes a week!?

Is my app glitched or is this some sick joke to get me to buy boosters because I'm not falling for it.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@helzbelzuk Hi and welcome

Yes the game studio have tweaked a fair few levels and made them harder, but it is what it is, just play the game at your own pace and enjoy it as much as you possibly can. Cannot see this changing in the near future

Thank you

• helzbelzuk
    helzbelzuk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hmm well I don't like it. Seems like you get over level 3000 and it's an uphill battle from there on. Not enjoyable anymore tbh

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

The levels do get a bit harder around 3000-5000 and they have been that way for a long time. Difficulty of levels today is actually lower (contrary to popular belief it seems, haha) but we are always working on improving older levels as well. I believe in you though, good luck 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?