robindelaigle Posts: 4 Newbie

Booster wheel won’t stop

Robin R DeLaigle

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hello @robindelaigle and a very warm welcome to our friendly community! Usually when something like this happens (are you talking about he daily wheel of boosters?), it means your game is temporarily hung up.

Please try these simple steps:

Make sure you have the latest update of the game

Clear your cache

Restart your platform (phone/tablet etc.) and keep it off for at least 10 seconds. Usually when you turn the game back on - the issue will have resolved itself. If you still have problems, please comment here below and we will try and help you further.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@robindelaigle Hi and welcome,

Force stop your game. Check your device and game are up to date , log out and clear the cache from your app store or browser. restart your device and log back in and see if this resolves your issue

Thank you

• robindelaigle
    Options

I did all of that. Game is still doing it. Notice this with last update. And, yes, my cache is clear, have rebooted device, and have latest candy crush update

Robin Rae DeLaigle

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @robindelaigle - I am sorry to hear that. Can you play any of the levels or when you open the app are you immediately taken to the booster wheel? Is it actually spinning or are you getting the spinning circle indicating the game is thinking and it won't allow you to access the store etc.? Several people have recently reported this type of issue.

• robindelaigle
    Options

Yes, I can play at my level 2789. When I try to get my booster from the wheel it won’t stop or says server connection failed. When I try to give or ask for lives it says not connected to Facebook 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?