Had to start again

Is there a way you can get me back too there please

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@julzie68 Hi and welcome,

Please see post below for help getting your levels manually restored to your game

Thank you

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @julzie68 - I'm sorry this happened to you. If the link above doesn't help - I have passed your info on to one of the Community Managers and he can manually restore your levels. But once he does - make sure you link your game to either a FB account or a king.com account so your progress will be saved in the future.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

@julzie68 Hello I see where you say you lost your game and your email, do you remember your email address by chance if so it's easy to restore it even with a forgotten password that is as long as you are able to have some information that can be recognized or associated with the email address if you do then enter the email address and click the forgot password and follow directions to restore your email and your game. If you don't remember your email and you have your Game ID and can provide information that associates you with the Game ID you can contact Community Support for help to recover your game, if you can't prove it's your Game ID along with information about you then you will have to start from the beginning of the Game, hope this helps you out my Community friend, will tag a Community Moderator to confirm the information that I gave you my friend @Crazy Cat Lad @Pounawea Thank you and hope this resolves your problems and questions my Community friend.

• bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @julzie68 - as I mentioned above - I have passed your info to one of the community managers and he should be able to restore your game to level 2058.

• bearwithme
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @julzie68 - as the CM has said - your levels are still connected to your FB account.

Did that screen appear when you tried reconnecting to FB after you reinstalled the app? I have no idea what that screen you posted means.

Do you have a King.com game account (this is different from your King community account). If you don't have one - you can create one when playing the game. Then you can link that account with your Facebook account - that way if something happens with FB, you still have your information (levels) saved thru your King.com account.

I will let the CM know about the Yeti screen - what happens when you tap to continue?

At this point it might be best to email Player Support so they can look into it directly. It is important that you email from the game directly by going to Settings and Help Center. In that way all your player data (including errors) will be sent automatically to Player Support.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?