Candy crush game 9337

PierreRoelandt
PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2

It is impossible to complete game 9337 with 25 moves. On you tube, the player has 41 moves

Comments

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,551 Level 5
    edited May 2021

@PierreRoelandt Here is a video with 25 moves. You need to look for a video with the correct number of moves, and not a video that was done when the new levels was released. The moves number of most of the levels are reduced. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq5OAlZs970

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2

with a super booster at the end

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3

That video proves its impossible without boosters, candy crush is just a joke now with these levels, oh wait we'll tweak them, that's all we ever hear, it's dreadful now. If you look at my other comments I'm trying to get to 10,000 then I'm out of here, i absolutely hate the game now you've ruined it, but I've played that long I've set my sight on that number and I'll finish there because the designers have ruined it

• Sweetee17
    Sweetee17 Posts: 22 Level 2

I agree. Level after level... Not possible without a booster or paying for more moves. King knows exactly what they're doing. You can't even win extra moves anymore and it's harder to get boosters for free. I guess they have to make their money somehow, but some of us aren't going to give in and pay for anything.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Agree with David Lewis. I’m now 3 days in with this level, just lost on how to complete this? I’m refusing to purchase now & I guess let it run its course! I think I’ll quit before 10.000 at this current rate as this game is being killed off by the developers! Way to go to keep the share holders happy NOT!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?