My game got mix-up with my roommate's game and i lost all my events and no one has help me so far

MariscoMarisco Posts: 2 Newbie

Please can someone help ?

Answers

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 48,417 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Please check this page

Even or Challenges is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

Keep playing the game, your fun event menu will return.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MariscoMarisco Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Kiara,

Thank you for your help, but it still shows my friends name and my email when I log on :(

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 61,525 Sweet Legend

@Marisco Hi and welcome,

Can you check you game ID on your account and get your roommate to check the game ID on his account and check whether they are the same or different and we can advise you better from this

Thank you

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 20,774 Candy Moderator

Welcome to the friendly King Community.

If your game is merged with your friend's game, it is not possible to separate the two accounts again. In that case you or your friend need to create a new account and we can manually move the game progress to the new account.

If you are interested in doing this, please let me know and we will move you or your friend to the correct level. Please also confirm on which level you want your account restored.

Hope to hear from you soon and have a sweet day.

Have you passed 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga?
    Collect your badge from HERE.
    Have you Completed Level 9000? Get your Badge HERE.