I cannot connect Candy Crush through Facebook

prajna2020prajna2020 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 18 in Support

I earlier had my Candy Crush profile through Facebook. When I left Facebook, I transferred it to my KIng's Account/Profile. Now when I want to get it transferred to Facebook, I cannot see any Candy Crush on my saved games on Facebook. How can I connect Candy Crush through Facebook?

Answers

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 45,373 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you still cannot connect with your Facebook Account on this game :

Don't worry! You can click here (Facebook) then you select a device and read to follow these troubleshooting steps of login issue/problem that I hope this helps.

If you lost your progress when you log in your Facebook Account on this game :

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

And I see you want to transferred to Facebook and Kingdom Account. So if you want to sync same your progress between Facebook and Kingdom Account together, you can tried these steps here (Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?) by Community Team if you agree. 😊

Opps! This area community is Diamond Diaries Saga (not Candy Crush Saga). But you can continue commenting on this thread while this thread should be moved to Candy Crush Community soon. 😉

If you wanna to ask Game Question, please ask on Correct Game Area. Here are Game links to find your game and the support area :

King Community Games' Links

Also check here :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

Anyway, in the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderators @Elsa and @wykoon, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here! (by @Fluzzard

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑