⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Thanks to Eli for the 3 lives, helped me win!

Options
Squirrelwife
Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3

Sorry, this is not a question, but i didn't know where to post it.

Thank you, Eli, for the little envelope telling me i got 3 lives.

I don't often do that, but i actually used them.

And they helped me win the level!

So thanks! It was a fun level too, i think it was 5546 or 5548.

Thanks so much!

Squirrelwife Marguerite

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

No problem! 🤗 you can leave your comment anywhere in the Community, and even if you post in the wrong place, we will deliver the post to the right place.

Keep playing the game and always keep the game updated to get new fun features and events plus there are countless Competitions in our Community where you have the chance to win countless Gold bars for your game😀

Thank you!

• Squirrelwife
    Options

Thank you to all those who give me lives....wish i could give you some in return, but the names are not in my leader board. Eli, Babba, and others, thanks. Squirrelwife/Marguerite

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Squirrelwife Hi and welcome,

The game is not connected to the community at present so unless you know these people are in the community i think you thank you is in vain. The best way to thank people for lives is to send them lives back

Also please can you use the discussion board for this as the support area is for support questions only

Thank you

• Squirrelwife
    Options

I apologize about not posting my question in the right corner, Freddy. Will do so in the future.

If you read the previous comments i have made about the moderators, my feedback has always been grateful for all the support. you and your co-workers have given. In other words, i am not a complainer.

However, how am i to know that i should not bother saying thank you? It's "in vain"? Why then doesn't Candy Crush explain that when people send you lives....And yes, i do send lives back.

Last time i checked it was a good thing to say thank you. Sorry it didn't go to the place i intended it to.

I do appreciate Sukanta's reply to me when i honestly said i wasn't sure where to post this.

Thanks,

Anita

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?