Piggy bank

Options
2»

Answers

• tr6465
    tr6465 Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

Alienscar, to be fair, why not raise everyone to 60 gold bars? It’s called GREED 💸

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,941 Legend
    Options

tr6465, the thing is though not everyone has the Piggy Bank, so I am not sure it is as simple as greed.

• Danica667
    Danica667 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Same thing happened to me. And I purchased it thinking that I'm getting 60 gold bars. Imagine my surprise when I realized I only got 30 of them. At the time I thought it was a glitch and I decided I wasn't going to be petty and complain. But now I see that King decided to cut down gold bars in the piggy bank from 60 to 30 for the same amount of money! I used to get it on weekends when I actually have time to play, sometimes twice a day. But never again! It seems little greedy from King to do such a thing and I refuse to participate and support their decision. I felt bad enough before spending money on imaginary gold bars, and I limited my purchases to "weekends only" when I allowed myself little foolishness and to spend money(read "waste money") to stay in the game little longer and make progress which gave me temporary satisfaction that I, after all, deserve it for working hard all week ( that's how I justified to myself spending my hard earned money on something imaginary), but now I would just feel robbed if i paid $3 for 30 gold bars. As I said ,I'd get the piggy bank sometimes twice a day. I'd usually waste the first one on extra 5 moves (sometimes twice for the same level) and on 3 hammer lollipops for 19 gold bars. I'd use wise my second piggy bank. But now to get those 120 gold bars I'd have to pay $12! Sorry King, but my limit was $10/day. 2 piggy banks and possibly another stupid $3 purchase for extra 5 moves. You took away FREE PASS , free spinning wheel that you use to earn (forgot how) and it would pop up after you fail a level, and the only option offered now is to buy imaginary gold coins with real money for extra 5 moves. I see that you brought back weekly $0.99/10 gold bars deal. That will be the only deal that I'll take. No more $40-$60/month from me anymore. You'll only be getting $3.96/month moving forward. Who knows, maybe this is a good thing. I'll be forced to play same levels multiple times and without an option of buying extra moves, and that might make me a better player and I might not need to purchase your weekly $0.99 deal after a while neither.

• beth01011954
    beth01011954 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

My problem is the change from "full" at 30 bars as opposed to 60. This happened once before. People were angry and saw it as a pure money grab by King. And one day it went back to 60 bars. Now it's happened again. I have not purchased a single gold bar since they effectively doubled the price of bars, and I won't spend another dime if they don't restore it back to 60. After all -- the bars are imaginary. They don't cost King anything. And they keep us playing longer and perhaps spending more. When we see things like doubling the cost of gold bars, we feel pretty unappreciated and that's not a smart way to run a community.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?