Feedback on levels 9591-9635!

Options
Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited June 2021 in Discussions
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 9591-9635!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 9591-9635 directly to the people behind the levels!

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Or something that you would had liked to see more of?

2 Which level was your least favorite? A level that weren't that sweet?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

On level 9621 you will discover a new feature - Jelly Jar!

Find more info and post your feedback on the feature HERE.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    edited June 2021
    Options

Here We Go!!! Been waiting on the New Levels! Obviously had too much time on my hands!

Hope to see more participation here. I know there are a lots of you top levels players here in the community.

GOOD LUCK ALL!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Scooterpie, I will start on Thursday. The Garden Tour contest only gets loaded then.

Maybe they should let it coincide with the weekly release.

Good Luck to all

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options

@LindQ

Level 9591 not enough licorice comes out. I played 3 times and need to use gold bars to add moves. Need to check it

• Scooterpie
    Options

Greetings @Albert_Heinrich I do not think that there is going to be a Garden Tour Contest. I think it is going to be the Final Round of the Puzzle Pursuit❓❔❓ 🤔

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Greetings @Scooterpie, I will take your word for it. Will claim the prize off your account if it does appear, LoL.

Forgot about the contest. It would be nice if there is comms on such things.

Will delay my start in any case, looks like there is an issue as reported by @Tzvi_Marcu

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

I've played the first 14 levels of the episode, to try and accumulate green puzzle pieces. Not sure whether to leave it now until tomorrow to see if King finally allow me to compete in an episode race. Either way, the levels so far are all very straightforward with the current available moves.

@Tzvi_Marcu , didn't notice an issue with the liquorice on 9591, more than enough dropped for me. Perhaps any issue was already resolved when i started.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options

Level 9624 should be careful with the licorice and collect them at first.

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich I have been thinking about the Garden Tour Contest and the Puzzle Pursuit.

So what if a player just does not attempt to collect green puzzle candies and therefore does not make it into the Final Round in the Puzzle Pursuit???

Will players who are not included in the Final Round of the Puzzle Pursuit get the Garden Tour Contest or Dexter or something else instead???

Seems a little deja vu to me.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

Super easy this week, why would you put a timer on the f5 rewards? why are we collecting green puzzle pieces and freeing jar head jelly fish? I wish you would put more effort towards the game board and not the side shows that mean nothing, I am really losing interest. If it wasn't for the other players posts and commentary I am not sure I would be interested. my 2 cents.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited June 2021
    Options

Ploughed on with the levels as it looked like it would propel me to the top of my puzzle piece leaderboard.

Levels all very doable with the current moves, third episode had the hardest ones for me. 9624 is tricky to get all the licquorice. 9634 is reliant on the middle dispenser not being stingy with the green candies.

Not too sure about the jellyfish jar, i think with the high moves on these initial releases, it doesn't add too much jeopardy. Might revisit the levels once they have been made difficult and see if it adds anything.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?