Feedback on levels 9636-9680!

Options

Comments

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

For mobile we release new levels every Wednesday, usually at 2 PM (CET). So less than 24 hours until you get new levels 😊

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hello @LindQ

I’m back again, I think to complain, but maybe just confused. Is there something I am missing on Level 9645? I mean, it’s not even labeled as a hard level, and I have played it several times already and not even come close! We are talking 30 plus swirls left on my best try and playing well, the rest of the time much worse. Average loss has several cherries, a lot of blockers (marmalade?, I can’t recall the name right now), and 60 plus swirls. This can’t be anything less than a Super Hard Level, much less an unlabeled level!

• King_Neal
    Options

Hello again @LindQ

Well, I guess the non-response means that level 9645 really is an easy level and I just am a really bad player. Just so you know, I did finally pass level 9645, but I had to use a UFO to do it. Kind of silly to have to use a UFO on an easy level. The funny thing is I passed the Super Hard or Nightmarishly Hard level in this episode on my first try without using a UFO. I really don’t think the difficulty on some of these levels is evaluated correctly, or else I’m just an ace at the really difficult levels and those skills don’t translate well to normal levels.

So now on to my next complaint. I attempted to start the next episode, but lost all my lives on the first level in the episode, 9651. Stumped by another normal level. I think you need to cut back on the normal levels and add many more Hard and Super Hard levels. I seem to not get stuck as long on those as I do on the unlabeled levels. I thought the plan was to dial back the difficulty on the levels. It sure doesn’t seem that is what’s happening. I am getting stuck and losing all my lives so often lately, often on the regular unlabeled levels. I don’t know how others feel about it, but it really takes the fun out of the game.

Sorry for venting, but it just gets so frustrating playing the same level over and over, especially the unlabeled ones. It’s especially frustrating when I can’t even get out of the starting gate on an episode and losing all my lives on the first level.

At least throw us a bone on the first level of the episode so we can feel like we at least starting to move, especially when the level is not even labeled as hard!

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

Hi! Unfortunately I can't answer all messages, but I try to keep up best I can! 9645 is currently on target as a medium/normal level, and the same goes for 9651 (we have target ranges, and 9651 is slightly more difficult than 9645, but on target). I am like you, I struggle more with the "normal" levels than the hard ones, actually. It happens! We're all good at different types of levels. These levels are labeled correctly, but sometimes, especially at the start, the level label is a bit behind the current version of the level, so it does happen. But for these levels it seems to be correct.

I definitely understand your venting, sometimes I get frustrated while playing too, even levels that are supposedly easy. My biggest tip for this level is to focus on the fish, they help clearing the bubble pop and liqlocks on the cherries up top. I hope you get many lucky boards! Happy crushing 😊

• Weatherson78
    Weatherson78 Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

Why the complete redesign on 9655?

Now it’s one of those «based completely on luck»-levels. Should perhaps also have been recategorized as harder than normal? Especially if you insist on not dropping the last key until it’s too late. Haven’t been really close even starting with boosters.

• deepc
    deepc Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Level 9675 - 24 moves to complete this level looks to be a tough ask.. Probably will need to wait for a lucky game to come by 😂😂.... Even boosters are not helping...

Any suggestions or tips?

• King_Neal
    Options

Hello @LindQ

Things are not going any better. I finished level 9651 after several tries with all three starting boosters plus an extra booster from watching an ad plus 10 gold bars for 5 extra moves after losing for the twelfth time. All that for a just a normal level!

Now I’m on 9652 and am losing badly again, even worse than before, which I guess makes sense because it’s an ACTUAL Hard level. I can’t even unlock the bottom set of blockers before running out of moves, and it’s going to take a lot of moves to get through those. It seems like there are just not enough moves on almost any of the levels this week. I was really hoping to have an easier go of it this week, but it just isn’t working out that way.

Any tweaks to any and all levels to make them easier would be appreciated… 🙏

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

game 9676 this level cannot be completed after many attempts With 31 moves but the game is different on the video I understand that the levels are made more difficult but this time it is made unplayable

• Weatherson78
    Weatherson78 Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

On 9676 I came in with a massive win streak of 1, combined a fish with a striped candy and after the first move got the «Oops, not enough stuff available to complete»-message.

Should that be possible on that level? And what must I have hit? Didn’t pay attention to where the fish went :-)

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2
    Options

Game 9676

Hello @LindQ

I've been playing this game for several days and am starting to give up hope Am I the only one having trouble with this game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?