⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not receiving rewards

Options
melonlolly
melonlolly Posts: 1 Newbie

hiya im not recieving rewards when i complete missions, twice now i have got to 7000 on fantastic 5 and not recieved any reward, as i am practically doing it on my own too cos my team are rubbish lol. but its not just that reward, I didn't get chocolste box reward either. anyone else? Or the silver crown reward although that one actually showed me what I won I never got the items. I'm on a Samsung device

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,167 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@melonlolly Hi and welcome,

Please check you device and game are up to date, log out and clear the cache from your app store and restart your device and log back in and see if this resolves your issue

There is sometimes a graph glitch where the graph shows you should collect your reward, but if you add your team scores up they do not come to 7000. If this is the case your scores are being counted in the background and if your team reaches the required score in the time your rewards will be given. If you can post a screenshot of your fantastic 5 i can confirm this or not. Check you team scores to see what they add up to

If your team scores do add up to 7000 then you will need to contact customer support regarding your missing reward

As the community cannot deal with reward issues you need to contact customer support regarding any rewards that are not received

Thank You

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?