⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How to link King.com account to my Facebook Account?

neil_bayron
neil_bayron Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi! Can somebody help me link my king account to my Facebook Account? I just want to play with my friends on Facebook and I don't know how to link my account. Thank you! <3

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@neil_bayron Hi and welcome,

You will need to do this on a PC

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com/games
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Thank you

• neil_bayron
    neil_bayron Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi again, @Freddy_ !

I followed the steps that you've said and realized that my king account was linked to my old Facebook account that was hacked. Is there any way to move my progress into my new Facebook account? Thank you :3

-Neil

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2021

@neil_bayron Hi Again

You can only link one king account with one facebook account. So unless customer support can help you to change the facebook details there is no other way this can be done.

If new Facebook account you could link to a new king account

Thank you

• legoweatherboy
    legoweatherboy Posts: 39 Level 2

I tried to do the same thing but Facebook gets an error.

• Shabsz
    Shabsz Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, there is no sync option in account settings at King.com.

Can you please help? I need to sync Facebook with King login. TIA

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,781 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Quite simply: yes, you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?