Feedback on levels 9726-9770!

Options
Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 9726-9770!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 9726-9770 directly to the people behind the levels!

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Was there any level you would have made differently? Some tweaks to make a level even sweeter?

Did you have to use your brain extra hard to figure out any levels? A level that was a hard candy for you?

What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options

Oh Yeah!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• candyfancy
    candyfancy Posts: 56 Level 3
    edited June 2021
    Options

@LindQ

Hi there I think 9757 is impossible without plenty of boosters Need to look into this

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options

I finished the 45 new levels 9726-9770 they are not hard. Don't remember that was any impossible level.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

Negative feedback first .... usually I get Episode Race on first episode (only) each week. No sign of it at all this week. Stitched up to the tune of 25 gold bars, LOL.

Done the first episode, with a frightening looking level of 9740. With all those Magic Mixers, behind Curls again ! But is a fun level, a level to play over and over again (Q 3). Because not relentless spawning of blockers, it puts out alternative spawns of Wrapped Candy Bon-Bon-Blitz, which boosts the taking of the Mixers.

Where is Samantha, on vacation this episode ?

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Hi all, good to hear from those that finished without any issues. Starting late for me today.

Will take advice from last week and play 1 episode a day. Hopefully the ER will appear.

@John_58011, if my ER appears, I will save some GB's for you.

All the best everyone.

• Purvi_Macwan
    Purvi_Macwan Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Done with all 45. Not bad all. All levels are possible.

• Scooterpie
    Options

@LindQ Greetings! I am having a problem, once the Sugar Stars Banner appears it will not go away and obstructs my view of the board? I am having to play differently to try and get the top left cleared before I cannot view it.

Hopefully this will resolve itself overnight. Only have a few more levels in this 1st episode left.

• Scooterpie
    Options

I agree with you @John_58011 about level 9740. It did look frightening and I found it to be a whole lotta fun! 🙃

• Scooterpie
    Options

@LindQ and guys and gals. Found that I can get that Sugar Star Banner out of my way by making my window longer. Do not like the look as much but I can see everything!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited June 2021
    Options

And the Candy gods looked down at their Kingdom. A decision had to be made and quickly. Time for deliberation was of the essence. So many players, so little time.

The tune of Spanish Train played in the background. Who shall they choose, who is vulnerable and how do they justify their decision, if it turns out to be a mistake. They approached the list of names with trepidation. They are gods, they should not have fear in them.

The clock ticked and the stillness amplified the sound ten thousand times. A flash of light ran through the temple, they finally had the name, AH was the target. They wiped their hands in glee as he started the first level. It all went to plan, Level 9726, littered with licorice.

They looked at each other, nodding in agreement. They watched as he negotiated his way through the maze of licorice, with a few moves left, high fives was the order of the day. They rose in unison as he summoned an IGB, Their laughs ran out through the temple, since it was evident, that a further IGB would be needed. He has been defeated. Reluctantly the AH reached for another IGB to complete the level.

They agreed to be a bit kinder with the next level, to give him a sense of false achievement. He attempted level 9728 and a cold chill ran down his spine as the board reshuffled, fearing the dreaded "OOPS". He struggled through the first half and then board began to open. They looked at each other, this was not supposed to happen. Have they made a mistake. They checked the code and it was no mistake. Has he outfoxed them, only time will tell. They pinned their hopes on the next level

They frowned as he created a CB Combo, what is he up to. Three moves later it was all over. They looked in disbelief and went through the code again, making sure that the same fluke would not happen again.

He ran trough levels 9730 and 9731, with plenty of moves left. Their must be an error in the code and as they checked it for a third time, he hurried through levels 9732 - 9738, completing them in double quick time. They worked fervently to make sure he will be thwarted. Four CB Combos was presented to him on a tray in the seven levels he completed.

He started level 9739, it had to end. This has gone too far., but it was too late for them He used a PS and LH, with moves running out, but he did not mind. The euphoria of the last seven levels heightened his gamesmanship so much that he used the IGB's without flinching.

They lost this round and resigned themselves to the round table to contemplate their next move as he finished off the episode. Level 9740 looked frightening, but in the end it was rather tame.

PS, I find the placement of the Sugar Stars indicator annoying. It is placed right over the IGB panel.

BTW, this was a very enjoyable episode, despite the use of IGB's. 25 GB's in the bag.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?