• peggyvereen
    peggyvereen Posts: 182 Pro Player 👑
    Options

We need more life's then 5 candycrush saga

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,196 Legend
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hello @peggyvereen You can already get more time on unlimited boosters by buying them frim your Shop. The timed boosters you receive as rewards from Events are free, so offer the best value to both the player and King. As the game is free to play, if King just gave everything away for free it would soon go out of business.

If you play on Facebook you can get more lives from your friends. Also once you reach a certain level you receive an extra life when you compete in the Trophy event.

Please also note that the subject of more lives has been prohibited by the Master List of Ideas as you can see below

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Free Boosters/Gold Bars, or Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always hosting events and adding different ways for players to get free boosters and gold bars), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

@bearwithme

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @peggyvereen !

I moved your post from Ideas to Discussions.

The reloading in-game Lives are maximum 5, but you can ask for more Lives from other players or purchase Lives under the Lives icon in the game.

• peggyvereen
    peggyvereen Posts: 182 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you I just need more friends now how can I add them?

• Lindruis
    Lindruis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

How can I get the adventure pass on my candy crush

• Lindruis
    Lindruis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I keep trying all to no avail

• Alienscar
    Options

Hi @peggyvereen I think adding friends depends on which platform (android, iOS, W10, Facebook) you play on. If you use Facebook I think you will struggle to add friends, I could be wrong though as I do not use Facebook.

If you have a King account try these steps. For better advice you would be better off posting your question in the Support Area.

Adding friends

Adding friends allows you to play together with them across all king games. You can add or invite a friend by clicking on the friends icon in the sidebar and then entering their email address in the "Add by email" input field. If the email address is registered a friend request will be sent, otherwise a pre-generated email will be delivered to their address with an invitation link.

You can also scan your Google Contacts to find friends that are already playing King games and add them to your friends.

• Alienscar
    Options

Hello @Lindruis & welcome to the community.

Unfortunately it is not possible for players to add events to their game themselves. Events like the Adventure Pass are released in an ad-hoc fashion to randomly selected players'. If you do not have this Event make sure your app is up to date and clear your app cache/browser history on a regular basis and then keep your fingers crossed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?