⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Missing items and being ignored by support

Options
shazzadaws
shazzadaws Posts: 17 Level 2

I had missing items after i purchased. My facebook games all disapeared and when it returned everything i purchased had vanished. I have reported this to support three times now over the last 7 days and nothing back at all. I will not purchase anything until this is sorted out. So why is this happening.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,901 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!! King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

For the purchase that you didn't receive, please check HERE how to get that refunded or compensated.

If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@shazzadaws Hi and welcome,

When you contact customer support you should get an automated reply, If you have not receive this check your spam folder as sometimes it ends up there. You need to reply to this automated email with help needed and your issue. You should then get a reply in around 3 days

Unfortunately there is nothing else we can advise as only customer support can deal with purchase or missing reward issues

Thank you

• shazzadaws
    shazzadaws Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I have emailed support three times, I am getting no-where, I thought someone on here might be able to help. Really irritating taking 2.99 then getting nothing. I shant bother any more.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?