glitches be fixed

Options
davbra
davbra Posts: 14 Level 2
edited July 2021 in Discussions

It would be great if the glitches would be fixed . I don’t care about basketball. Need what is on this game to work . Please fix. Boosters are being lost every day all day.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,216 Legend
    Options

I wholeheartedly agree with you @davbra. There seems to be lots of minor and unnecessary aesthetic changes being implemented in the game whilst some of the issues that players on here complain about do not get fixed.

Sugar Star banner, Candy Connections, Oops levels. These things have been going on for over a year with no word of a fix. In the meantime the Game Team have been 'busy' giving us Events that no one asked for. Go figure!

Oh, hello and welcome by the way.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @davbra !

What issues are you experiencing in the game?

• davbra
    Options

The Cinema booster has to be clicked on at least 4 times to come up or I have to go out and go back in and then click a couple of times. The balloon isn’t coming up as frequently as it used to. After the video on both of these boosters the award does not come up; it just goes back to the game. Just loosing so many boosters.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

OK, thanks for the details @davbra ! I will pass this on to the Game Team.

Please make sure to keep the app up to date and also force close the app and restart the device frequently to get all fixes and updates live as soon as they are released.

• davbra
    Options

Thank you. Maybe you can get it fixed. I have tried everything on my end.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?