⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to reset a new phone to previous levels on old phone

Options
Timhowe
Timhowe Posts: 1 Newbie

My wife has a new phone and wants to load Candy Crush up again at the old level. How do you do It..????

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,670 Legend
    Options

Hi @Timhowe Just in case your wife has an Apple phone here are the instructions on how to load her game at the correct level on her new phone

How do I transfer my game progress to my new device? (Apple)

Before moving to your new device, you need to make sure you go through a few simple steps first:

• Enter your game on your old device.
    • Back up your progress and connect to Facebook or to the Kingdom.
    • Install the game on your new device.
    • Open the game and connect it back to Facebook or the Kingdom.

All your game progress and Gold Bars should be transferred to your brand new device!

By connecting to Facebook or Kingdom, you are synchronizing your progress with our game servers. Therefore, your progress and gold bars will be easily transferred in between all your devices. 

If for some reason the progress and Gold Bars do not transfer, try contacting us here where we can help you get them back.

Boosters, extra lives, and extra moves are not saved on our servers, they are saved locally on your device in which you received them.This means that, unlike Gold Bars and your level progress, they won't transfer across to your new device.

The good news is that if you still have access to the old device everything will still be there! Why not head on back over and use up those boosters to power through some levels before switching to your new device? 

If you have any issues with your purchase, click here to read more. 

Always remember that we never recommend storing too many free boosters on your device, not only is there a chance they may be lost but they can also affect the game play. We offer a variety of ways to get free boosters every day so there is no need to stockpile them. Use them to get past those tricky levels!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

If the game is still on your wife's old device and the game is not connected to an account, you need to follow the steps above to transfer the game progress to the new device. If your have previously saved the game on Facebook or Kingdom, 

If your wife has previously saved the game on Facebook or Kingdom, The progress of her game is safe and she will get back the progress of the game by logging in to the game again. That means she has to log in to the new device using the same login ID.

However I'm not sure if she wants to reset his game progress and start the game again from level 1?

Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?