⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Loosing lives from "friends"

rsngfrce
rsngfrce Posts: 39 Level 2

I have read the stickies regarding similar issues, but this is not specifically delt with.

On Android. I don't use Facebook.

When I accept a life from someone Candy Crush Saga has set as my "friend", I randomly do not receive the life. This has occurred multiple times and I have contacted support in game multiple times.

Best Answer

• rsngfrce
    Answer ✓

Since the last update, I haven't lost any lives, so they seem to have fixed this issue.

Since the last update, it also shows a number by the events icon telling me there are as many as 6 events available when there is nothing but one special offer I can purchase, but I'm sure this is intentional to make players look and not a bug.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,625 Candy Moderator
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@rsngfrce Hi and welcome,

Do not think anyone can explain this here and maybe only customer support can offer you an answer to this if you playing through a king account. Only thing i can say is make sure you are only accepting the amount that that take you up to your max amount of lives as if you accept more then these will be lost.

Thank you

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,881 Legend

This has occurred multiple times and I have contacted support in game multiple times.

@rsngfrce What answer have you received back from King Support?

• awedamnit
    awedamnit Posts: 3 Newbie

I have a problem with not enough 'friends' , I only have 2. How to get more? I don't use Facebook so I don't know how I got those 2. Someone please help with my problem.😥😥😥

• rsngfrce

The answer that I have received twice now from King support is the same answer the mod gave here. I already read that information before asking the question.

It makes some vague reference to millions and millions of messages being sent in the game each day and getting stuck or lost. I do not see how this applies to the issue I am reporting at all.

I currently play multiple times per day (sessions). I always send lives when I play. I often request lives when I reach 0 lives. If I reach 0 lives and I see a life was sent to me, I accept that life and should obviously now have 1 life. But regularly, after accepting the life, I find I still have 0 lives! This has nothing to do with messages getting lost, obviously, because I received the message, the game just did not give me the life!

This seems nothing more than a way to entice players to spend money by not always providing the few lives that get sent, especially if King won't answer this except by continuing to quote the same stock reply.

• rsngfrce
    edited July 2021

I don't have Facebook either and I don't know how I got my "friends". I have noticed that they seem to stay the same. The only way I know to see them is that they are listed after you end a level (winning or loosing) where you can send a life TO THEM, which I only recently figured out after playing for more than a year. (EDIT: I forgot you can see them when you request lives, I have 40 and only about 2-3 of them send lives, so I hate not receiving them).

I have never checked how many there are, but I tend to receive lives from the same few. I would bet that most players pay no attention to this, like I didn't, which is why so few lives are sent (by design I would say, since the game makes money by selling lives and boosters, not by the rare 'test' advertisements for rewards)

• awedamnit
    awedamnit Posts: 3 Newbie

Thank you so much for replying! You're the only one (so far) Hey can you add me as a friend?!? That would be awesome.

• rsngfrce
    Answer ✓

Since the last update, I haven't lost any lives, so they seem to have fixed this issue.

Since the last update, it also shows a number by the events icon telling me there are as many as 6 events available when there is nothing but one special offer I can purchase, but I'm sure this is intentional to make players look and not a bug.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?