Fantastic 5 invite link

At time of posting, I am at level 8840, playing on an a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G. I have searched the community...found several posts with the same/similiar issue...and keep seeing the same answer that after creating a team...there will be a link. As I understamd it...once you create an F5 team, there should be an invite link. I do not - as shown in attached pic. I have verified that I have an updated app from Playstore. I have tried logging out, force stopping app, cleared cache, log back in and still no link. I tried uninstalling & reinstalling...still - no link.

Please help & thanks in advance.

Comments

• ABADGTPABADGTP Posts: 2 Newbie

I dont see my pic was attached...trying again.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• ReinaSweetsReinaSweets Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited July 31

I love this feature. Candy crush has expanded ways to get rewards. Before we had to purchase it. Im really excited about this. I get to interact with others and win rewards πŸ† . It’s AWESOME! 😎

HAVE FUN & STAY SAFE

• AlienscarAlienscar Posts: 2,813 Level 5

Hi @ABADGTP I could be wrong because the information is impossible to find, but I think you have to be level 2 in the community before you can attach a screenshot to your post.

With regards to your issue with the 'invite' link the way I understand it is that not everyone that has F5 gets the invite link. Check out the F5 article for more info.