⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I I've in the US Virgin Islands and you have been charging me sales tax on my purchases!!

Options
1linzy
1linzy Posts: 1 Newbie
edited August 2021 in Support

My credit card is also addressed in the USVI. There have been several charges to my card for purchases. Please remove these charges from my acct. I can send you all the receipts if needed. Thanks

(EDITED by CM - Personal information) 

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@1linzy Hi and welcome,

The community can not deal with purchase issues, so you may need to contact support or maybe apple support regarding this

Please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email

or alternatively you can use the contact us below but you need you game ID for this

Also please edit your receipt out of the post as this contains a lot of your personnel information and could be open to abuse, click the gear wheel top right of post and edit

Hope this helps

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @1linzy and welcome to our Community!

As you may have noticed, the receipt for the purchase is from Apple since all in-app purchases on their devices are handled by Apple.

For this reason you will need to contact Apple Support directly regarding the issue with any additional charges or any errors with the payments.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?