Not getting Team Goal Credits

Options
monty2021
monty2021 Posts: 26 Level 2

hi

i am part of a Team Goal and I am not able to get the final credit boosters when we reach 7000 points. Please somebody HELP!

i am getting all other credit boosters etc. Just the final one. already rebooted, cleared cache cleared history everything Please HELP

Comments

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

@monty2021 sometimes the score that your team seems to have is wrong! A glitch makes it look like you've reached the goal, when in fact you haven't! Add the individual scores of each player below and see if the sum is really 7000. If it is, then there's a problem and you should contact support for your missing reward!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,927 Legend
    Options

Hi @monty2021 My screenshot shows you what Arwen is on about. It looks like my team has got the 7000 points, but I didn't get any rewards.

If you look closely though you will notice two things. The first is that the scores of the whole team only adds up to 5995, and not 7000. The second thing to notice is that there is no green tick in the 7000 point box.

Check your F5 and see if you have a tick, and the scores add up to 7000. If you don't have a tick and the total is less than 7000 just keep playing until the scores actually add up to 7000.

• monty2021
    monty2021 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Hello

Thanks for this great help. totally agree with you I never thought of it. But i have never got the team goal in over a year. i am sure team met target 7000. i think there is something wrong as i am getting other boosters etc but will check thanks

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,927 Legend
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hi @monty2021 I am no expert, but I would say that the fact you get other boosters means that there probably isn't anything wrong other than the graphics glitch.

Can you post a screenshot of your F5 progress, so we can see the scores.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,579 Level 5
    Options

@monty2021 You can try to find another group that all the players play more. When it show that the team reach 7000 check if sum of all individual players is 7000. 

I saw and heard in our group that not all the players from the group are getting the prize in all the steps the group win. Maybe @Crazy Cat Lad can explain who is supposed to get the prize, if players are not online and first reach the 7000 and get the prize the others will get too. I really don't know if it is a glitch or this are the rules.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?